CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 01, 2009

My little loves!



The lord has asked me to give these guys up for a little while, its probable the hardest thing I've had to do so far. I love them so much, I've taken care of them for about four years they have become like my own. I look at them and I see what beautiful kids they've become, I see the baby they were and how they've grown. I see the things they've learned and my heart can't help but ache at the thought of not seeing them anymore, not waking up and saying good morning to them. Not picking them up when they cry and wipe their tears away, not being able to be there on they're bithday and see them laugh and grow and change. But I know that the lord knows best and I am thankful for the many years the lord gave me with them and the times we had together.

My little buggies, I'm going to miss you guys so much!!! Don't forget me and make sure to write me and tell me of all your little happenings I love you guys more than a fat kids loves cake!!! Stay sweet, kisses and hugs!!!!

1 comments:

Boo ya said...

i know that is! kids just take this place in your heart that no one can replace. sob.