CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 01, 2009

My life...


I am officially heading up to austin next month on the seventeenth, it scares me to think of moving out on my own but at the same times its exciting cause I know its for the best.
So much has happened to me in the last six months I feel as though I've lived the events of my whole life in this short amount of time. Its been a tough time but its been a growing time, a time of trials and battles but a time of growth and learning. The lord has pulled out all the things in my life that I was holding on to and I found that the only thing I really need is him. I am walking away from the situation I have been in with lessons learned and knowledge gained. I may not ever look back at this time as my happiest time but I will look back on it knowing all that I gained alot from it. I met some very wonderful people and if for no other reason than walking away from this with the friends I have gained it was worth it.
So here's to changes and the excitement and growth they always bring! Here's to good friends who you can carry with you no matter where you end up! Here's to life, the good and the bad times!

0 comments: