CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Its come back!

My love, My darling, yes the one I always rely on ( except of course for the lord) has come back to me. It was a long time apart but when it came back to me it was as if we had never been separated I caressed your shiny top and slid my hands over your smooth keys and than my finger went to the power button and you started up I couldn't help but jump for joy. Yes, I know I am weird but I am also over joyed to have my laptop back once again it was a headache trying to get it fixed but now that it is I am overcome with appreciation and love for it.
Now I'll stop gushing over a machine and let you know that I did my fist official night of ballooning and I'm proud to say it went fairly well. I didn't pop any balloons, my balloons did not turn out looking to retarded, and financially it wasn't too bad so all in all I am pretty satisfied. I go again today so please continue to pray for miracles of supply that I can make what I need for my move.

0 comments: