CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

11 day's and ticking...

My God, I woke up this morning as I do most mornings I looked at my planner to see what was in store for me today when lo and behold I glanced at the date and realized that it is eleven days till I leave. ELEVEN DAY'S!!!! I don't even have suitcases yet, suffice it to say I freaked out...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! But you know what I am now calm, I have determined to look the glass as half full instead of empty. I'm going to praise the lord that I have eleven long full days left in this beautiful house with my family, and that Today I am going to find some nice cheap good quality suitcases! PTL!

2 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

Where are you going?

Werid Cat Lovin Person said...

To mexico, didn't I tell u? Love you!