CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Life in mexico.

It is the end of my third day in mexico its been pretty good so far, I had a rest day of sorts today my first in mexico. It was nice, I went to do some pickups with Auntie Carmen ( A Sweet FGA in our home) just to see the city and get a feel for this new place. I didn't understand a word that was being spoken but it was quite entertaining guessing what they were saying. I must learn spanish it's certaintly a neccesity. The city is beautiful, and the view from our house is amazing I wish I had a camara that I could take a picture and share the beauty with you all, but for now I shall enjoy it for you. Other than that I'm still just adjusting everything is diffrent and its taking a little bit to get used to it. My body is final getting a little more used to this time zone I'm not fully adjusted but at least I'm not exhausted all day. I haven't been able to move into my room yet as we're still trying to fix it up so far now I am a wandering gypsy. But it dosen't bother me as I am pretty resiliant to things like living out of a suitcase and sleeping whereever my head drops, it will be nice though when I can move into my room and get all set up. Well that is all for now, love and kisses and all those pleasentaries.

0 comments: