CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nostalgia!


I am getting so nostalgic, every thing I do I'm thinking this may be the last time I get to do this. When you've lived in a place for six years you tend to get that way I guess, I was the same when we left china it had been my home for so long I couldn't imagine ever thinking of a place as I thought about it. But this place grew on me and now I can truly say I will miss it, and I'm sure my new home will be just the same after a little while.
Well to my fellow new york homedewleres I will miss you and this beautiful home its been a wonderful six years. I know some day I'll come back as most of you are either related to me or are my parents, I will miss living with you and all the good times we had. Kisses and hugs!

0 comments: