CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Joy's Of Packing!


I detest packing, its one of those things in life that you have to do but you hate. Its takes so much time and you always end up not being able to fit everything no matter how much space you started out with in the first place. I'm a last minute packer I put it off until the very last days and than I cram and stress until I finally get it all packed the night before I have to leave. Grin! Packing is so final its the final acknowledgment that you are moving, you can kinda forget about it but once your putting your stuff into a suitcase there's no denying it. Sigh! I shall miss this home here, but I am excited to get to Mexico it will all be so new. Change is fun, I love it and no matter how much I hate packing it can't take away from the excitement of stepping out and trying new things. Well here's to packing and the joys that come with it. Cheers!!!

0 comments: