CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pride.

I have realized recently that I am a very proud person, I hate asking for help, I hate saying that I can't do something, I hate admitting that I'm afraid or incapable. I always want to be the tuff one who doesn't give up, this is an insight I didn't really know that about myself. I always thought I was humble because I never really thought that much of myself, I'm one of those people that if you complement them I point out a flaw of mine to sorta counteract it. But I guess that's pride to, I was reading the other day a letter and some how they started listing the ways pride manifests itself and I realized that more than half the things on there I do. Anyway there's a little soemthing about me that not even I knew, If you ever find your self complementing me and I put myself down rebuke Pan for me would you. Grin.

0 comments: