CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Going...going...gone

Well, the dates been set the dies been cast and theres no turning back now. Sam and maria with their four beautiful children will be leaving us official in a month or two. I am so sad, they are such cool people and their kids are just to cute. I promised myself when they moved I wasn't going to get all sentimental and post but my will broke down and I just had to. Sam and Maria you guys are super cool, you will be sadly missed here. ( If your ever shopping around for a childcare helper I'll be here). Love You!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

no nonooooo dear, you are supposed to come over here, not go with those guys--i need you take care of me and all the millions of kids i will soon have, haha!