CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Huh????

I did car lighting today and as you all know whenever you do any type of fundraising your bound to meet very odd people, well I met quite a few of those today.

These two gay guys pulled up to the lighta dn after giving a donation the guy said " Tell me something honey, why is it that guys like you so much better than us?" I just looked at him with a blank stare. How can you answer that without being mean, or just souding really wrong.

Next strange person the pulls up is yet another gay guy who while having his hair strocked by his "partner" starts hitting on me, I was like WHAT? I mean he's quite obviously gay and his hitting on me, now that is odd.

Then theres all the hundreds of cars that pull up and the people just do not know how to say no, they'll ignore you, or stare at you, or they just make some werid hand signal that your supposed to interpret as no, but never will they just say " no, thank you" or just plain "no".

well all I can say is humans can be pretty werid some times, and other times their just plain strange.

0 comments: