CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Paitience...Paitience...

Have you ever really wanted to do something, not just wanted to do something but really REALLY wanted to do something. But you know it won't work out but there's this tiny little glimmer of hope that maybe just maybe it might possible work out so you worry and worry and fret and you have to wait and see. Gosh I hate that feeling! But its good for me cause its teaching me paitience and trust the two of which I have to hardest time learning. I Hate it when I pray about somehting and the lord kinda tells you that whatever happens will be his will, I hate that because its not like he's saying no but then its not like he's saying yes either. Oh well, Just trust and wait is my motto for now...tick tick tick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what girlie...I know exactly how you feel. What is it that you are waiting for.......?????
I need to call you......

Werid Cat Lovin Person said...

Yes you do need to call me...i heard a rumor that you might be coming????

Victoria said...

I know exactly how that feels too babe, and I need to call you too...I am so unfaithful at keeping in touch ..sowie love you