CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm soooooooo tired!


Its six thirty in the morning my eyes are involuntarily shutting but i'm trying very hard to keep them open. I have no idea why i'm posting I should lay down and go to sleep but the thing is as soon as i lay down my eyes involuntarily open wide and I can't sleep. I don't think I slept at all last night, Gosh this sounds so much like a murmur. Praise the lord I can drink coffee and wake myself up. I got to do car litnessing today, gosh keep me in you prayers. My body is shutting down so i bid you adue....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO TO BED GIRL!!!!!!!! Before you die.....
And thats an order, ya hear?

Kelsey Noble said...

HAha you weird one you, why are you posting at that time?

Sleep is so much fun, do more of it!

Werid Cat Lovin Person said...

I know I should have been sleeping but instead i was being werid. i think its a dieseas...i try to sleep as much as possible but it just dosen't work.

Anonymous said...

I think you should sleep during the night,and blog during the day.

Anonymous said...

btw who's the person sleeping???

Werid Cat Lovin Person said...

good quetion i have no idea