CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Profound Thoughts!


I was sitting yesterday working on some stuff and staring at the clock. When all of a sudden this profound thought came to me I was looking at all the seconds just ticking by and I was thinking how I would never be able to regan that second. The second that just ticked by is gone forever and I will never be able to change what I filled that second with. I wonder if we ever look back on our life and count all the wasted seconds and minutes filled with useless and meaningless activities and actions that could have instead been to put to much better use. Instead of wasting the seconds of your life feeling sorry for yourself and moaning over what you don't have go and make some one elses life better by helping them. Seconds tick by endlessly they never stop but how many of them are filled with actions that we will be proud of and how many are filled with things we will be ashamed of when we look back over our lives. I felt so convicted by this thought that I determined right than and there that I would make each second of my life count towards something good. When I feel sorry for myself or am tempted to moan and groan about what I don't have I determined to go and help someone else make there dreams possible. This and entirel new resoltion I'll just have to see how long it lasts....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany you always post about your profound or good thoughts but you never post the really random, weird, lewd ones that you think a lot. I like to see you post about that, though you might not want to cause you'd probably scare people away. hahaha