CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm Sorry!


I think I'm sorry are two of the most hardest words in the English language to say. We have no problem spouting off mean or ugly words but when it comes to the point where we have to apologies for our actions our tongue freezes and our pride stings and we end up walking away while someone Else's heart is breaking. so many times people are hurt and it would only take two simple words to make it all better but instead of saying them we hem and haw about it and try and come up with a way to take the onus off of you. Recently I said something to someone that really hurt them it was mean and unloving and very untrue I knew what i needed to say but i didn't want to say it and my pride hurt to bad so instead of apologizing i left it. Time passed and eventually apologized for what i said but when i did it just wasn't the same. Of course they forgave me but what they said chilled me to the bone they said " When you said that thing to me I was having a ruff day and everything seemed to be going wrong if you would have instead said one encouraging word to me you could have given me as much joy as you did hurt". Well I'll stop blabbering now just wanted to share that with you....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're soooo cute.

Anonymous said...

they're soooo cute.

Anonymous said...

I think what Ana is trying to say is that they are cute.............jk