CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

10 reasons why Jesus is perfect for me.


#1. He can read my thoughts, and he still sticks around.
#2. He see's me at my worst, and never says a word.
#3. I can be the ugliest and fattest I've ever been and he still says I'm beautiful.
#4. I can croak out songs to him in my most off key voice and he loves it.
#5. I can be anywhere in the world and never move away from him.
#6. I can come up with any queston and he still has an answer for me.
#7. He never laughs at my stupid jokes and dumb moves.
#8. He can be anything that I need.
#9. He's paitient and tender but still has a stern rebuke.

but the number one reason that he is just so perfect for me is...
#10. He loves me.
#8.

3 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

Aww, that's so sweet. Hey shouldn't he laugh at your jokes? Haha.

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!

Anonymous said...

You need to update you blog huns....