CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Potty Training Blues!


No people fear not I am not potty training myself rather the adorable little munchin up there. I have recently taken up the challenge of potty training the litle guy after I realized that he will be three in about two months. I decided that three was just to old to be wearing diapers, so I took up the challenge and I realized why he is not potty trained. Potty trianing is exchausting annoying and sometimes just down right yucky. I'm not only trying to train him to use the potty but also the whole home to put him there. I find myself more often than not walking around the house asking whoevers with him if they put him on the potty yet. And then going back every five minutes and reminding them. But you know what, I am sure that once I have suceeded potty training will be a breeze. ( This is me wishfully thinking.)

0 comments: