CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Perfect Home.


It seems my wandering days have now ended
This gypsy's got to stop his roam
Time to establish a lasting work
But, first to find "The Perfect Home."

Lets start with on fire outreachers
A dozen world shiners will do
All of them single with no children
Ready to witness the whole day through.

Four top-notch hard working handymen
With a full line of new power tools
And a stock of endless material
Let them start with a brand new pool.

Finances -give me abundance
Kings, windfalls -we'll never run short
Clear off the back lot tomorrow
And make us a new tennis court.

Teens without any problems
JETTs on JJT all the day
Babies content and so quiet
Young kids that always obey.

The best teachers and cooks and drivers
Old friends, and those who provision
All the sexiest sisters I know
Now I'm really getting the vision.

Plenty of live music when needed
Inspirations by Jeremy and Vas
Outreach always on Easy Street
The best Home that ever there was.

How shall I find them I wonder?
I know, through the website I'll comb
I just don't think I can make it
Unless it's the most perfect Home.
- - -
But what of the simple folks I now live with?
I might miss their funny little ways
We have grown a lot together
Should I let some of them stay?

Their kids can behave like such rascals
And sometimes bring me to tears
But they have grown a lot since I met them
And made progress all through the years.

They are quite faithful daily plodders
And do the very best that they can
Would the grass really be greener
In my imaginary far off land?

Could it be that God's idea of perfection
Is very much different from mine?
Have my goals become self centered?
Am I the one way out of line?

Maybe I need a little more perfecting
Is Gods way up still the way down?
Does He really choose those little people
To give the biggest and bestest of crowns?

Lord help me be yielded and loving
Doing my best to give all
And trust You fully and wholly
To follow wherever You call.

It seems You have chosen the foolish
To confound the world full of wise
And the place where You have now set me
May be my blessing in disguise.

Maybe I don't need to go searching
For gold that may turn out to be chrome
I may already have the right makings
That for me is the Most Perfect Home.

0 comments: