CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The concert jungle?


Despite the many things about this city that make it somewhat undesirable to some I have grown a soft spot for it. Its got its charm in some ways. I actually quite like it, its got something about it that gives its something special. I ecspecially like the people its such a wide mix you can just sit there and watch all kinds of strange people pass and no one even looks twice at them. Its great, new york has definitly created its own soft spot.

1 comments:

Shutter_Bug said...

Hey that picture looks strangely familiar......hehe. I guess I left that picture with you along with a million others I took of that city before I left. How are you girl??? I hope you've been good, I've been praying for ya!! I just moved to a home in Mexico that has a US phone line. I'll try to call you soon!!
Lots of love from Julie!!!