CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas time!?


Yes, don't tell me I'm overly late in wishing you all a merry christmas, in fact there's really no use in wishing you one because its already gone but oh well. Christmas this year was...special. I felt more like a scrooge than anything else. I was gone on the fundriasing push for ten days and came back christmas eve fully exchausted and really seriously wishing to never ever EVER see a car light again. I spent christmas cleaning and cooking a huge dinner mostly by my self, which of course had all its beautiful little mess ups. Like raw boiled potatoes ( its a skill to make these almost impossible really), uncooked meat, late dinners, and etc. Than after a half day rest day its back again for my facvorite past time...( drum roll please)...car ligthing. Yes, out here again for yet another weekend of funraising, let me tell you what I REALLY hate lights. This is turning into a really grumpy post which is really not nice. actually its not so bad being down here has its fun times, its laughs, its niceties, and yes its tireing times too. But overall i'm just thankful i've lived through yet another year, that all my family is still here and we've grown by a few more. I'm thankful for all the wonderful things i've gotten to do this year, for the wonderful people i've met, for the fun times i've had. I'm so very thankful for the changes i've made this year, and most of all i'm thankful for another year with jesus. Happy Birthday Jesus, your the reason for the season.

1 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

Wow! Sound how I missed this post. You looks superly good! Love you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! .................Yes I know they were over awhile ago.