CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Its here again!

Well its here again christmas has once again burst upon us bring with it joy, cheer, good will to all men, and in my part of the world tons and tons of snow. Christmas always gives me this warm fuzzy feeling inside I guess it the majic of the season of something. I love christmas its brings back so many memories of waking up christmas morning to find that mom and dad had been hard at work filling our stockings and wrapping presents. I remember sitting around the living room christmas eve and reading the old christmas story that really can never lose it beauty or charm. I remember watching my mom cooking a big christmas dinner and waiting for the day when i would be old enough to help her. I remember watching football after dinner and washing piles of dishes. Yes, christmas is a wonderful time of year!

0 comments: