CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Eighteen!?

Oh wow, eighteen is one of those things you hear about and people always tell you is huge but personally I don't feel a whole lot different. I hope this year is a memorable year as it already is shaping out to be, moving for the first time has efficiently marked this as a hallmark year.
I want to do more this year than I have ever done before, I want to become a much better disciple this year. I want to experience things I have never experienced before, I want to push the envelope and fully and totally forsake my comfort zone. I want to say yes to things I would normally say no to, I want to become the kind of teacher my students deserve. I want to get in better shape physically, I want to learn to play guitar. I want to let the people I love know that I love them on a more regular bases, I want to be able at the end of this year to look back and be proud of how far I have come. I want to stop settling for being mediocre in what I do and become extraordinary, I want to be the kind of person I admire. I want to make new friends, meet new people, and lead at least one person to the lord. I want to stop putting myself in a box of what I can and can't do and try whatever comes my way despite what it looks like. I want to forsake my pride and get out of myself when I have the chance, I want to stop caring so much what other people think. I want to be more yielded to the lords will in my life, I want to learn to be flexible and to bend as far as the lord wants me to. I want to do all this and more, I know these are high hopes but why shoot for less when the sky is the limit.

( We'll see how much of this I actually accomplish.)

1 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy belated birthday Tiff, I liked your post, love you lots and lots and hope to see you again soon. xoxoxo