CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Home Sick!

I miss my old home, I miss New York, I even miss ( and this will some amazing) NY city and car lighting.

I miss looking out my window and seeing this...

I miss waking up in the morning and seeing these people...



I miss playing in our backyard and our wonderful BBQ's...




I miss feeling at home, feeling like an integral part of a home, knowing exactly what's going on and how the schedule is going to run. Most of all I just miss that comfortable feeling you have when you've worked and lived in a place so long that you know every inch and corner every crevasse and bump and hole. But I guess being uncomfortable is good because it pushes you out of that comfort zone and helps you to grow and change passed the confines that your comfortable place put you in. Still I wish I could click my shiny red heels together and wish myself home if only for a few minutes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we miss you to... the other day we had all these leftover french fries and we were like oh man if only Tiff were here she's the only one who loves cold fries...anyway love you and just thought you'd like to here people still remember you.:)

Kat