CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Three Years and Counting!

This Day marks the three year anniversary of my blog!!!! Its been a happy and good three years as I look back I am proud of what has filled these pages, there are a few posts I wish I hadn't posted but overall it has fulfilled its job which was to inform my family of what I'm up to, share the things I thought were beautiful or interesting, and just overall be there when I needed it which it has been. I want to try and keep this blog for a good while longer ( quite possible my entire adult life) just so someday when I'm old and grey I can look back on the posts I did when I was fifteen, when I had my first kid, when I got married, etc. Anyway so hurray for blogs and all there niceties!!!!

0 comments: