CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Rest Day!

Today came around and as is usual I take one day for a little rest and recuperation from the action that makes up my week. So me and Ana were having our rest day and we made a little excursion into town, at first we were going to try and find this second hand market but unfortunately after walking through many smelly alley ways we couldn't find it. So because we were hungry we decided to find somewhere to eat and I thought of this nice restaurant that we had eaten at while we were at the ED seminar. After much trekking we were able to locate the place and we enjoyed a wonderful meal together here are some pics.





And then we trekked back its was quite a hike as it was up hill and I was wearing heels and my feet we're killing me.






But as I looked out over the city it was beautiful, I didn't quite capture it with the camera you had to be there to really enjoy the beauty.



And than we got home and we were happy, full, and content with life. Until next time, Adios.

1 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy you are having a good time Tiff love you lots. xoxox