CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Settling in!

Its been over a week that we've been here though it seems quite a bit longer. I'm settling in now life is getting a bit more normal, and I'm fully switched over to the time change. I've started teaching the older grades now, its a bit different than what I'm used to as before I had a five year, a three year old, and a toddler. If you have ever taught these ages all at once you'll know what I'm talking about, now I teach an seven year old, a six year old, and a five year old its much calmer and they actually sit and do their school which is amazing. I went to the beach the other day which I will give a full account of and if your really lucky pictures when I get time. But yeah life is going swimmingly for now.

0 comments: