CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One month!

As of today I have been in my new home for one month, how time does fly! It seems like I've only been here a week but the week I thought it was is actually a whole month.
I have found there are stages to this whole moving thing, first you go through the exciting just moved everything's new week.
Than you hit the I miss home, nostalgia, everyone here has cooties here week, where it takes all the strength in you to hold on and not book the next plane back.
Than slowly that feeling goes away the people in your home look less like black hairy monsters and more like nice caring human beings, you get a routine, you get your job down, and everything starts to look just a little bit brighter. I am happy to announce that I am officialy in this stage now and I am happy.
Well here's to the first month in a new home, Cheers!!!

0 comments: