CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

News!

Here's what's new:



I went to see wolverine the other day, and oh wow can I just say that any movie with Hugh Jackman will never ever be bad to me. It was pretty much the best movie I've seen in awhile, I mean what can beat a sickeningly hot guy with claws, if you find something let me know.




I am also learning to play guitar, at this point I'm still at the point where people walk around with ear plugs when I'm practicing. But I have hopes that I will eventually get to the point where they just cringe. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.



Yesterday we took the kids to the beach for the morning and I am now suffering from the first really bad sunburn of the summer. The kind that prevents you from sleeping, sitting, or pretty much doing anything without being in pain. But I'm looking on the bright side that hopefully I will now have this really great tan, that will totally make up for the week of pain I am going to endure.

And that's whats new, hope you enjoyed those little snippets of news. Until next time reflect on this:

"I am nobody
Nobody is perfect
Therefore, I must be perfect!"
- Anon

0 comments: