CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Single and Loving it?

I have realized a growing trend in single women to feel incomplete or ashamed of not having a Boyfriend. Now before I start ranting all my thoughts I will just say I don't feel that you are weird or out of the ordinary for thinking this. Anyway so back to the subject, I am single and believe it or not have never had a boyfriend. Part of the reason for that is because I always thought little kids who are not old enough to really know how to have a relationship and say they have a Boyfriend are really silly. Thus I never got into that whole puppy love scene. So I think woman should rejoice in being single and enjoy it rather than feel ashamed of it and try and hide it. Being single is a wonderful thing, you have freedom and you can do pretty much what you want without having to devote your life to one person. It's wonderful if you have found that person that makes your heart leap at the sight of them, or even just that person that you feel right with, but if not I say what the heck enjoy not having that person. We single's should not feel ashamed or like any less of a person, throw your hands up and enjoy the ride. So that's my thoughts, to all you single women I say party on!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah tiffy this is a clever little way to let all those waiting boys out there that your available.

-Kat

Werid Cat Lovin Person said...

SHHHHH, Don't blow my cover! Grin.