CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fruit Picking!

Yesterday was the singles WNR so we went out to this ranch to pick some fruit, it was kinda like the garden of Eden minus the nakedness and anything besides the fruit. I was expecting something far worse from the stories I heard it sounded like a desert with knee high thorn bushes and dirty ugly mangy guard dogs, mixed in with piles of old metal and junk, and snakes every where, but it was quite nice in a rustic way with tons of fruit trees with this wonderful lushes fruit hanging on the branches. Well since I'm not very good at describing I will post pictures.

The happy fruit pickers, excuse the ugly one in the middle she likes to stick her head into pictures every so often just to ruin them.




See what I'm saying about luscious fruit.



And beautiful landscape.

0 comments: